Our Community of Educators
Guided by Our Mission
Guide to University Studies
Inspired to guide
HNMCS is currently looking for progressive and innovative educators to join our supply teacher roster with intermediate/senior qualifications in the following subject areas: business, mathematics, science, and English. You should be confident delivering curriculum using 21st Century pedagogy (i.e. personalized learning, constructivism, PBL).
- Bachelor of Education
- Be in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers.
- Be collegial with a positive attitude.
- Have a strong sense of professional growth and a willingness to try new approaches to teaching and learning.
- Be committed to HNMCS, including its vibrant co-curricular programme.
- Be comfortable with a flexible schedule that may require time outside of normal school hours.
What’s in it for you?
HNMCS participates in the Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan. Supply teaching at HNMCS - the value added:
- A collegial, supportive and innovative culture
- Disciplined students dedicated to learning academically and fulfilling HNMCS’s core values
- Excellent student-teacher ratios
- A scenic, forested 25 acre campus on beautiful Mississauga Road
- A commitment to equity
How to Apply
We invite interested candidates to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. The postings will stay open until they are filled.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for your interest; however only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.